Is an application required for mountain admission and park admission for a single-day trip such as the Syueshan East Peak or Taoshan single-day trip?
Modifiers Date:2024/04/10 Released by:Shei-pa National Park Headquarters

Yes, all visitors going on the open routes in the Administration’s ecological conservation zone for mountaineering activities are required to apply for park admission as stipulated in the system.