How do foreigners make an application?
Modifiers Date:2024/04/12 Released by:Shei-pa National Park Headquarters

Foreign nationals can apply using the English version of the park entry system webpage or, in the ID/passport number field, select "Foreign" and the corresponding country, then enter their passport number or Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) number.

Foreign Advanced Application eligibility: Only used by foreign tourists and shall provide foreign address and need to provide the additional documents (proof of entry ticket or passport,etc.) in order to confirm that applicants who apply in this way are not exchange students or foreigners stay in Taiwan.

Exchange students and foreigners stay in Taiwan shall all use "Standard Application".