Are the admission permits to the mountain and to the park different? How can I apply for both in one operation?
Modifiers Date:2024/04/10 Released by:Shei-pa National Park Headquarters

The mountain permit is stipulated by the National Police Agency according to Article 5 of the National Security Act. Hence, those who plan to enter the controlled zone shall apply for the mountain permit from the police competent authorities. For more information on the mountain permit application, please refer to the webpage of the National Police Agency at https://nv2.npa.gov.tw/NM107-604Client/nV01A01Q_01_Action.do?mode=query&method=doList